1. RECRUITMENT-ICT ASSISTANT ADVERT
Springboard Capital Ltd is looking for an ICT Assistant reporting to the Head of Finance and Administration. The role will provide support in installation, configuration of hardware and software and maintaining computer network systems in the Organization.
- Provide IT related support and guidance to staff, including support on backing up and restoring/recovery of files and information. Assist in analysis of departmental data and reports generation Provide support in the upgrade of Information Systems Conduct IT equipment’s audit
- Conduct IT maintenance activities using an established IT checklist.
- Ensure network enhancement and reliability, as well as network security.
- Assist in ensuring smooth functioning of all IT infrastructure including servers, network connections and office mail.
- Liaise with the internet provider to assure internet availability at all times
- Ensure preventive maintenance of hardware and software.
- Ensure timely address of users’ needs and network issues.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or Computer Science from a recognized institution
- Certification in CISCO, knowledge in Microsoft SQL Database, knowledge in window server services and active directory, knowledge in computer systems, security, network and system administration, data storage systems and phone system.
- At least 1 years relevant working experience.
- Multitasking ability and prioritization.
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented.
Interested persons should submit their applications to email@example.com by Friday 10th September 2021.