SHARE THE LOVE REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- The Springboard Capital (the “Microfinance Company”) Share the Love Program (the “Offer”) is available until 22nd March 2021.
- “Friend, Colleague or family member” refers to known friends, family members, workmates with whom you have a close friendship, personal or family relationship which includes direct, voluntary, two-way communications, and who has confirmed that they want to receive the communication. Each time you make a referral, you represent and warrant to us that you have a close personal or family relationship (as defined above) with the individual that you refer that complies with these terms.
- The Offer is available to all Springboard Clients who meet the following conditions :
a. “Referrer”: A individual who has ever borrowed from Springboard Capital since inception who refers a friend, colleague, or family member by filling in this form.
b. “Referral”: A New Client who has been referred by the Referrer
Referral Bonus Conditions:
- Referral Bonus- 1.5% of the Loan Amount will be paid to each Referrer provided all conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions are met.
- For the Referrer to earn the Referral Bonus, the Referral must complete the following actions (“All Actions”):
a. Apply for a loan from Springboard Capital,
b. Successfully meet the requirements of the loan, and
c. A loan is disbursed to the account in his/her names
- Referral Bonus will only be deposited to your Mpesa Account after Filling in A Referral Bonus Form. Referral bonus above Ksh 24,000/= will be subject to statutory deductions
- Referrers have no limit on the number of referrals they can share with Springboard Capital.
- If the Referral had already been referred to Springboard Capital earlier through the Share the Love Program Program by another referrer and the referral bonus credited, the ‘’Late” Referrer will not be eligible for a Referral Bonus.
- The Share the Love Program Program referral period will not be adjusted or extended until the completion date of the 22nd March 2021.
- Where the Referrer is servicing a loan that is in installment arrears with Springboard Capital Ltd. The referral amount will be used by Springboard Capital to pay his/her arrears and in the case where a balance remains; Springboard will deposit the balance amount to his/her Mpesa Account.
- Springboard Capital Limited Staff, Shareholders, and Board of Directors will be exempted from participating in this Referral Program.
- Springboard Capital reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any of the contents of any brochure, promotional materials or statements, or any other communication regarding this Offer, whether written or oral from the Springboard, except where otherwise stated.
- Springboard Capital reserves the right at its sole discretion to, without advance notice, terminate or suspend the Offer, in whole or in part, or modify it in any way.
- Springboard Capital reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this Offer for any Account holder it finds or believes to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, or integrity of the Offer or otherwise becomes ineligible. Referral Bonuses earned through fraudulent activities or activities in violation of these Terms and Conditions will be null and void and repayment may be requested by Springboard Capital.