School Fees Loan
Logbook equals School fees
Education is a costly affair. Very few governments especially in Africa have succeeded in providing free education that meets the right quality standards to its populace. The money for school fees is a big challenge and forms the cry of many parents across the economic divide. The investment is however called for, and the greatest gift that a parent can give their child is to strive to put them through school that they may become a better person, richer in knowledge, richer in mindset and richer in being a world citizen.
For parents and guardians needing a helping hand to fund their children’s education, especially with the challenges brought on by Covid-19, Springboard Capital offers School fees loans at affordable rates and terms.
- No maximum or minimum amount.
- Up to 12 months’ installments.
- No minimum repayment period.
- Interest rate at 3.5% per month on a reducing balance.
- Paid directly to the learning institution.
- Paid to Local and International Schools.
- Available within 48 hours.
- Enables one to address school tuition needs.
- Clear your yearly fees, lipa pole pole.
- Free bankers cheque.
- ID & PIN copies (original ID to be provided for verification)
- Certified Six months bank/ Mpesa statements (or both if available).
- Proof of a source of income. (Business Records or Latest month payslips for employees)
- Copy of national I.D of the guarantors and the KRA pin.
- 2 Passport size photos for the applicant, their spouses and the guarantors (where applicable)
- Certified Fee Structure.
- No CRB Listing.
- Proof of schooling. (Report Form, Admission Letter, Student Badge)
- Parents and guardians paying for their dependents.
- Individuals paying for themselves.
Winning the School Fees Battle – Tackling the Challenge Head On!
The disruption meted by the Covid-19 Pandemic on the school calendar saw closure of schools for 9 months in the […]
Investing in Education- Gifting the next generation?
Many wise words have been spoken about the indelible value and impact of education, and a quote by the great […]